Saturday 14 May 2011

Clark Magic Steps: A result!

I have just received the following missive from Clarks custom services - something so gleeful that it made my heart fill with joy and caused me to skip around the office like a demented pixie around a toadstool.



Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately we do not have any shoe boxes from the Magic Steps shoes; however I have attached to this email some photos which may be of use to you.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any further queries and I hope you like the photos.

Thank you again for contacting us.

Kind Regards

Mel Clark








No, advert, but a result methinks none the less.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thank you so much for writing about Magic Steps. Being a child of the 80's I loved this ad campaign as well but I don't think I ever had the shoes - alas!

    Just thought I would let you know, they do have the advert back on youtube now :)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUQCQ0LMsb8&feature=feedf

    Hope you don't mind me using the images on my blog? I'll credit :)

    ReplyDelete