Wednesday 11 May 2011

Clarks customer service: prompt

I fired off the following email about Clarks Magic Steps about an hour ago…



"Dear Sir/Madam, I was shocked and disappointed to find very few references to Clarks Magic Steps on the internet.
http://allthosehorriblethings.blogspot.com/2011/03/clarks-magic-steps.html

"These shoes shaped my childhood.

"If you would be kind enough to help me locate the advert for, or any images of said shoes, all will be forgiven, and I will bestow upon you your weight in Wagon Wheels, Orange Clubs and Umbungo juice drinks"

and was shocked to receive a reply…



"Thank you for your email regarding Magic Steps.  I'm afraid that we stopped making this particular range a couple of years ago. 
"We did this because we decided to concentrate on developing new styles.  
"I know this is disappointing to you, but I hope you'll be able to find a style you like in our latest season of styles online. 
" I have passed your comments on to our design team, who will take your feedback on board when planning future styles.  
"Thank you for taking the time to contact us and for your interest in Clarks  
"Kind Regards Kate Randall Contact Centre Agent   KR/kr  Our Ref: 001209569A"
This isn't actually very funny, because she took me a little too seriously. Now the Clarks customer service team think that I am mentally retarded. But on the plus side, they will be consulting me on future shoe styles. 



I knew I should have offered them some Kia-Ora

No comments:

Post a Comment