Sunday 10 April 2011

With this ring I here brand you…

Maybe I am just a romantic, or maybe I am just high on cheese, but I thought that this ring deserved a post all of its own…
"A few years ago a Korean singer wrote a song about the sunburn mark that he found on his finger after he broke up with his girlfriend and removed a ring he had been wearing for a long time.

"This is the story that inspired Jungyun Yoon to make ‘Inner message’, a ring with hidden letters on the inside. Inner message is a ring that leaves an impression on the finger.

"Imagine that your lover giving you a ring that on the surface seems plain, but later when you take the ring off; it says, “Marry me.”

Though, IMHO, the real market lies in belts with a buckle which would imprint your name or 'taken' above your beloved's showpiece.

But why stop with imprinting a message on their skin when you could always go the whole hog and insist on some personalised branding



Or even some good ol' fashioned scarification…


I know which I'd chose.

No comments:

Post a Comment