Friday 11 March 2011

"It's ballet - I'm gay and I don't even care!"

The Black Swan could have been oh so different had Nina been in possession of a Sassy Gay Friend. At least, according to mildly hilarious the Brian Gallivan aka YouTube's Sassy Gay Friend.




Other gems from his tiara…

"Ophelia, he stabbed your dad through a curtain…"



"My friend from New York City got left at the alter. She went to Mexico her three best girlfriends. She didn't wear the wear the ugly headpiece with the weird blue feather for the rest of her life…"



"Othello thinks that your fingers have been all over Cassio's keyboard, so we gotta go…"



"This is a set up. You don't realise this because your brain is made out of rib…"



Thinking of all the things I could have avoided had I happened to have a Sassy Gay Friend. Like carrot pants. And cutting my own fringe.

No comments:

Post a Comment