Tuesday 12 July 2011

Heartwarmer: US soldier asks Mila Kunis for a date on YouTube - she says yes


Mila Kunis, one of the sexiest actresses in the world, is going on a date with a soldier serving in Afghanistan – after he asked her out via YouTube.

She'll accompany US Marine Sgt. Scotty Moore to a military ball in North Carolina in November when he gets back from Afghanistan.

In the video, the marine says, "Hey Mila, this is Sergeant Moore, but you can call me Scott. I just want to take a moment out of my day to invite you to the Marine Corps Ball on November 18 in Greenville, N.C., with yours truly."

Surely this is what YouTube was invented for; the low-level badgering of celebs. If I was cynical I would say, yes, go Mila, you've just netted yourself money-can't buy promotion of you latest rather mediocre film, but as she's made this guy's dream come true (especially if he gets to tit her up in the taxi home), I'll let it lie.

Anyway, it's ex-boyfriend Macauly Culkin I feel sorry for; though he is used to sitting Home Alone


No comments:

Post a Comment